top of page


If you would like to be conisidered to participate in the festival please read the application instructions and fill out and mail the application below. If you are a food vendor please call our office for an application (209) 533-3473

California residents are responsible for securing a California Seller’s Permit.

All vendors are responsible for registering your small business with the IRS and collecting sales tax for the items you are selling. At tax time, you’ll have to pay income tax on all the items you sold and pay the sales tax to the state where the fair is held.

For more info:

California State Board of Equalization:
California Dept. of Revenue: 1-800-852-5711 or
IRS: 1-800-829-4933 or

bottom of page